Communications Library houses D’Arcy collection of print advertisements

Dating from 1890 to 1970, a collection of print advertisements was donated to the College of Media Communications Library by the D’Arcy Masius Benton & Bowles advertising agency.

The collection helps advertising and college of media students understand the evolution and history of advertisements. Students are able to physically access the collection through the Communications Library.

Those in courses that utilize the collection study the many changes that advertisements have gone through.